(rshsdepot) RI wood depot questions

I am restoring the Elmont Ks. RI depot. I am progressing slowly but surely and have two questions I hope someone can answer.
No.1 I have a cross section of the stove and ticket window wall from the RITS. I know the depot had a metal grill on the waiting room side. It was a 6' half round that was 4" off the floor and went all the way to the ceiling. The cross section drawing says (see detail) but I do not have one.
No. 2 I do not have the ticket window. It was removed by someone before I got the depot. A railfan said he saw it about 5 years before I got it. He said it was opaque and was lettered ticket.
I would guess other railroads would have used similar.
Can anyone help me with a drawing, picture or idea of the metal grill or ticket window? Thanks Louis Droge