(rshsdepot) Poughkeepsie Train Show Sunday, November 9

A reminder of this always-pleasant train and model railroad show.
If we can haul it, we're going to have a table with Peter Tassone's stunning
N-scale diorama of the Roxbury, NY, trackside scene on the Ulster & Delaware
around World War I, which shows what it was and what we hope to restore.
More information and directions at
http://www.hydeparkstation.com/hvrsshow.html.
Come visit if you can.  Hope to see you there!
Steve Delibert