(rshsdepot) Weekend Train Shows

For those of you who are interested in models or full size trains, there will be two train shows this weekend.

The New Haven RR Historical and Technical Society will have their annual reunion and train show at the Holiday Inn in North Haven CT on Saturday 8 November.  I will be there as part of "authors row" to sign copies of my book, Twenty Five Years on the ND&C.  The book features an artist print of the Hopewell Junction depot on the front cover.

On Sunday the train show will be at the Poughkeepsie Civic Center sponsored by the Hudson Valley Railroad Historical Society.  I will be there operating a table to publicize our work on the Hopewell Depot.

Make this a railroad weekend.  Help out at the Hopewell depot on Saturday and stop around to the Civic Center for the show on Sunday.

I hope to see you there.

Bernie Rudberg