(rshsdepot) Indendence Iowa - Relocation

Does anyone have any information on the relocation of the former IC
Independence, Iowa depot. When did it happen? Why was it moved away from the
CCP tracks? Thanks very much for any information. I have some shots taken
ten years ago of the depot and baggage building and have just seen some new
ones of the depot as relocated. I was surprised to see that it had been
moved.

Jeff Asay