(rshsdepot) Needed: Des Moines, IA Union station photos

I have a friend who is a disabled vet and supplements a fixed income by
painting railroad scenes.

He has been looking for photos of Des Moines Union Station for a Rock Island
painting he wants to do, but like me has basically come up empty so far.

I know of only one image on the web and I only have that same postcard image
in my collection. He's looking for a trackside view so he can put a Rock E7
and passenger train in it and it doesn't even need to be a sharp image, he
just needs some context.

Has anyone seen views of this station in books?

The postcard URL is: http://www.nationalrrmuseum.org/stations/desmoine.htm

Thanks for any help anyone might have,

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services