(rshsdepot) FWD: New England RRs clinic document

VRSandRutland List -  Digest Number 488
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:00:22 -0000
From: "mikemcnh <mikemcnh_@_earthlink.net>" <mikemcnh@earthlink.net>
Subject: New England RRs clinic document

I have updated my handout that I use for a slide presentation about
Northern
New England RRs. I am giving the clinic again at an NMRA Meet this
weekend.

For those that are interested, I have posted the handout in 5 parts to my
Yahoo files group:

There are 5 PDF files totaling 44 pages. It covers the railroads of VT, NH
and
ME circa 1980. The document is intended for those that know little about
the
railroads up north, but I hope that a knowledgeable group such as this will
still
find it interesting.

Enjoy!

Mike McNamara