Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:00:22 -0000
From: "mikemcnh <mikemcnh_@_earthlink.net>" <mikemcnh@earthlink.net>
Subject: New England RRs clinic document

I have updated my handout that I use for a slide presentation about
Northern New England RRs. I am giving the clinic again at an NMRA Meet
this
weekend.

For those that are interested, I have posted the handout in 5 parts to
my
Yahoo files group:

There are 5 PDF files totaling 44 pages. It covers the railroads of VT,
NH
and ME circa 1980. The document is intended for those that know little
about
the railroads up north, but I hope that a knowledgeable group such as
this will still find it interesting.

Enjoy!

Mike McNamara
Delran, NJ