(rshsdepot) Slatesdale

In looking into trains into and out of Allentown, I found this 1947
on-line copy of the 1947 LV employee timetable..

One page, at http://lvrr.com/page25-26.htm has the Slatedale branch
schedule...one train each way,  Little Run
Junction-Emerald-Slatington...a Second Class train with a note at
bottom: Nos. 482 and 483 will carry passengers...these were both Reading
trains, I guess Mixed trains...any story behind this? Was it part of a
Reading mixed service?  Why is it the Slatedale branch if it doesn't
seem to go there?

There was were Erie trains that ran on LV for one stop in Buffalo to
terminal...What were these Erie trains?

I will be back.
Paul