Re: (rshsdepot) Local Paper Running Railroad Series

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Bernie Wagenblast wrote:

> Some on the list may find the following interesting.  A
> Pennsylvania newspaper, The Daily News, has a section called "All
> Aboard the Train."  I'm not sure if it's a daily section to the
> paper or just part of a series they're running, but it has a
> number of stories on local railroads, both past and present, that
> served the area.
>
> Articles include stories on the Norfolk Southern, CSX,
> Pennsylvania, B&O, Conrail and even the McKeesport Connecting
> Railroad.
>
> You can check out the series at:
>
> http://www.zwire.com/site/news.asp?brd=1282&pag=460&dept_id=45956
> 8

That URL rewrote itself ingto:

http://bannerads.zwire.com/bannerads/bannerad.asp?ADLOCATION=2&PAG=460&BRD=1282&LOCALPCT=0&AREA=459&VERT=7419&AT=JS&barnd=5266

and displayed an ad and nothing else.

I think it was because I prefer older browsers to the current crop of
bloatware aohell and gates have been forcing on us.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network