re: (rshsdepot) Baltimore, MD

Amtrak stops in a tacky Amshack that is attached to the trainshed in Pitt -
the vaulted former waiting room is essentially empty but for a few
businesses that have offices off of it.  A sad waste of what should be  a
wonderful public amenity.  Was just in Tacoma, WA, where they tactfully put
in a courthouse addition, but left the waiting room as a wonderful public
space. What a thrill!