(rshsdepot) Great American Station Foundation Grants

I contacted the GASF back in May to find out about the 2001 grant winners.

Erich Strebe, Director of Planning & Economic Development told me they would
be announced June 22.  Yesterday, Mr. Strebe informed me that the winners
will be announced July 2nd to "coordinate it with the launching of our all
new web page..."

Apparently, Kingman, AZ officials couldn't wait to blow there horn about
winning one of the grants.  As Mr. Strebe said in response, "Ah, yes.
There's always someone who can't wait!"