(rshsdepot) West Shore line to the Meadowlands . . .

Today in the NY Times there was a story about a  huge project to =
transform the Meadowlands...new football stadium, a mall, NASCAR track, =
and on the map (but not in the text of the article) was showing the =
"West Shore" line going to the sites. I think it looked like it just =
went as far as the commuter line to the north which wasn't labeled.

Does any one know what this is all about?
And no one has refreshed me on what exactly defined the Secaucus =
Transfer. Isn't that the group that sings "Chattanooga Choo Choo"?