Re: (rshsdepot) In re of NY & Harlem to Park Row . . .

I hope you learned and gracious men will not be offended by the fact that an ol'
hillbilly from south Florida can shed a touch of light on this.  The actual name
of the railroad was the "Flushing & North Side."  As I think I mentioned, Mr.
Seyfried has stated publicly that I have the only three F&NS passenger
timetables that he knows to be in existence.  (The road only lasted three
years).  Incidentally, all, I also have a spectacularly superb Southside RR full
page newspaper ad/promotional piece.  I truly hope that, if any of you ever get
to visit the vile wild of nawth Cuber, you will honor us with a visit and get to
see our (to quote a famous and beloved personage) "clinking, clanking,
clattering collection of coliginous junk!"