Re: (rshsdepot) East New York redux . . .

rshsdepot
"Paul S. Luchter" wrote:

> Anyone have a definitive list of the stations on the Manhattan Beach (and Bay Ridge) handy? was there one at East New York?
>
> Happy to be of help.  My LIRR Manhattan Beach Div. TT for 5-29-00 shows stations as follows, west to east (and if my direction is wrong, NO flaming, please!):

NY Ft. 34th St., ER/Long Island/City/East New York (there is a separate timetable inside for 34th St. to E. N. Y. showing all the stops at the cemeteries)/Ford's Corners/
Kouwenhovens/Vanderveer Park (Flatlands)/Manhattan Beach Jct. (Ocean Ave.)/South Greenfield/King's Highway/Neck Road/Sheepshead Bay/Manhattan Beach.

In regard to Bay Ridge, IF the predecessor road we are looking for is the NY & Sea Beach RR, then TT #2 for Sunday, 6-20-1880 tell us:  Boats leave W. 24th St., NR/W. 10th St., NR/Franklin St./Pier 1, NR/Trains leave Bay Ridge then stop at 3rd Ave. Jct/Bath Junction/Mapleton/King's Highway (Prospect Park Fairgrounds)/Sea Beach.

Trust those will be of help.

Oh!  One last question (well, not last, last, only last on this issue!):  My LI tt's from 1890 until 1902 DO NOT show any rail service into Manhattan.  I do not have '03 until '10 (and the '10 shows only into NYPenn) so am still curious as to where the LI service onto Manhattan Island pre-Penn Station is actually shown.  If I missed a citation earlier, my apologies in advance.