(rshsdepot) Excursion train at Lake Placid NY

rshsdepot
To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the thumbnail image(s) for the listed filename(s).
http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listthumb.cgi?/lists/rshsdepot-photo/rshsdepot-03-05-01

F-gray.jpg (image/jpeg, 10846 bytes)
F-yellow.jpg (image/jpeg, 14925 bytes)
LP-freight.jpg (image/jpeg, 21766 bytes)

Very nifty system of automatically handling photographs. So here's my test
subject: photos from the last run of the season by the Adirondack Scenic
Railroad from Lake Placid to Saranac Lake and back (but it was getting dark
by the time we reached SL) on October 29, 2000. The locomotives and the
freight house, across the tracks from the passenger depot (which is now the
historical society museum).

S S Prince at sea
based in KV NY 12943 USA