(rshsdepot) New list regime & attachments [Was Re: Fwd: Silver Horizon]

rshsdepot
On reading attachments that contain merely text:

>Maybe
>some mail programs will be smart enough to de-attach it back into the
>body of the email

Something Eudora can boast of - I use & recommend both Mac & Win versions.

I am pleased with the new list management, and particularly with
receiving the line "NOTE: Any non-text portions of this message were
removed." instead of graphic ads. But I do miss being able to attach
photos - pretty much everything that I saw *intentionally* attached
to this list was worth the risky of bulky downloads. Guess we'll have
to take the extra steps of posting graphics on the web and giving url
addresses for it.

Mr. List Maintainer, thanks for the good work. (Any central site to
suggest for posting photos? I admit I didn't try very hard to use the
eGroups upload site, being generally annoyed with eGroups.)

- --
Sarah (S.S.) Prince * ssprince_@_northnet.org
in downtown Keene Valley NY usa ~ 1020' altitude