Re: (rshsdepot) Jim Guthrie's comments

rshsdepot
There are NO stupid question, so let's put an end to that, fast.
The answer is, yes.  If I wanted to take the NKP from Chicago to Buffalo, I
could then arrange for my continuing ticket to be via either LV or Erie (or PRR)
rather than the NKP partner, DL&W.  As long as one segment was on the issuing
road, you could purchase the ticket as you wished, so some passengers were able
to purchase tickets from Key West to Miami via FEC then, for whatever reason,
wanted to switch over to SAL to, say, Richmond or Washington, yes, they could do
it.