Re: (rshsdepot) Lower Manhattan Depots [was B&O Railroad Museum]

rshsdepot
Jim =

    I'm particularly interested in "real railroad" operation on the 'way
downtown parts of the NY & Northern; I know that they built down to City
Hall and Astor House at Broadway-Vesey St - Park Row, that this was largely
a horsecar operation, including through passenger cars for "steam" trains;
and I have references to horses pulling boxcars down the Bowery in the
1880's; but I don't really have a coherent picture of all these operations.
Do you have one, or know where to look?
    Thanks
    Steve Delibert