(rshsdepot) Question NYO&W (Northern Div.) Edmeston NY station colors

rshsdepot
Hi All;
Have a Northern Division question.  The Edmeston station on the New Berlin
line was built in the early 1900's, replacing the original station there.
I'm doing amodel of the station, and trying to cypher out the colors.  The
station itself is still standing, and I've had the good luck of being there
when it was having some remodeling work done, and was able to examine pieces
of the station.  From what I can gather, it was originally stained a mid- to
dark brown, with dark green paint on window sashes, and doors.  Since the
structure has been repainted many times, it is difficult to discern what is
original and what was added later.  There are several contemporary pictures
of the station on my website at:
http://www.norwich.net/~pstrany/row/nyow/nyo&w2b.htm
Any comments/thoughts would be most welcome.  I'm trying to model the
station as originally built, and need input on colors, etc.  Additionally,
the dormer had the logo of the O&W incorporated in whatwould appear to be a
light-colored triagle at the top.  What would the colors have been?

Thanks!
Paul