Re: (rshsdepot) Communipaw redux . . .

rshsdepot
Wasn't aware that the Bush train sheds had been removed at Jersey City, so
it must have been within the last two years. They were still there when I
visited last in the spring of '98. Sorry to hear this.

The Liberty Park Commission people (the late Morris Pesin & Audrey Zapp)
were convinced that they were unstable, and there was no convincing them
otherwise. They had even had them shored up with steel I-beams, which really
made a mess. We offered the free services of an architect and engineer in
1982 to review their condition, but they denied us access to their roofs
"for insurance reasons." We just threw up our hands and left...

Don