Re: (rshsdepot) B&O Railroad Museum

rshsdepot

- --------------1FF3F799DAA5240994B716E8

"Paul S. Luchter" wrote:

> ....just to haul out the garbage it may be
> being put back right now...I am looking into it..
> Let us know what you see!  (Why is our good, close, personal, friend, Paul
> looking into the garbage?  ( : > )).  Well, hell, we were all getting so
> serious here I thought a little levity would be appropriate at this point!

So, seriously, thank you, Paul.  I'm sure everybody appreciates your reports as
much as I do!

- --------------1FF3F799DAA5240994B716E8

"Paul S. Luchter" wrote:
(Why is our good, close, personal, friend, Paul looking into the garbage?&nbsp;
all getting so serious here I thought a little levity would be appropriate
at this point!</font></blockquote>
So, seriously, thank you, Paul.&nbsp; I'm sure everybody appreciates your
reports as much as I do!

- --------------1FF3F799DAA5240994B716E8--