Re: (rshsdepot) Too many messages

rshsdepot
Since everyone gets all the messages anyway, why keep adding on to old text
that just clogs up everyone's mail server??? State your point...we all know
what's been said previously.

I personally don't think it's a big deal to go off on a tangent that's
unrelated to stations, but rater pertains to operations. Heck, I have my own
interests as does everyone. For example, I have absolutely no interest in
news on mid-west and western stations, and I delete that stuff without even
reading it. A discussion on operations in the northeast fascinates me,
although a guy in California could probably care less. But that fellow can
hit the delete button just as easy as I can. This is a forum, and the whole
idea is to get news and information out to the members.

But, I do think, if you're going to post a long digression, at least make an
effort to check the accuracy of what you're writing. So much stuff came up
this morning that was questionable, that a lot of what we wound up sifting
through was one refute after another, and some of it proved to be a real
waste of time.

Don