Re: (rshsdepot) ALDENE PLAN

rshsdepot
My B&O timetable for May 15, 1879 ( which is the earliest B&O passenger tt I
have) CLEARLY shows service from the two Manhattan Island ferry depots to
JERSEY CITY, not to S. I., so, as Paul Luchter suggested to me, the likely
date of the change-over (assuming that said changeover did occur and that
the trains did, indeed, run in to S. I. at some point in the very distand
past) would likely have been 1868 or prior thereto.