Re: (erielack) Some Heritage views from yesterday Weight Restrictions

They operated 50 and 20 years ago.  Since then NJT has done  studies on all
their bridges, and 1074 is roughly 27 and 40 tons heavier than  either of
the units mentioned.  Hence a 10 MPH speed restriction  on one bridge, just
to get to Boonton.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 9/24/2013 7:06:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  etmontg