Re:(erielack) It's sometimes a small world

My guess is that the boat was named for Nelson Blount.

IIRC, there was/is some boat building in the family, too.

Randy Brown

From a friend, Ray Storey, who lives in S. Jersey.
Bob Bahrs

Mary and were at a retreat at Harvey Cedars on Long beach Island. We   visited the local commercial fishing port and found this boat.

We all know who he was. I spoke to the port manager and was told that his   brothers were in the commercial fishing business and that this was one of  their  boats which was named after him.

We had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago when Steam Town as in   Bellows Falls Vermont.