Re: (erielack) CR Era DL&W Cut Off

The photo is at Port Morris, Not Lake Jct.   Train my have  eventually
worked at Lake Jct?

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 9/9/2013 12:13:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dan.ravioli23_@_gmail.com writes:

NOTE: This message had contained at least one image  attachment.
To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste  the
following URL into your web  browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-09-09-13

PC7886.jpg  (image/jpeg, 1024x633 105949 bytes, BF: 6.12 ppb)

Still scanning some  pictures from Steve's collection and have a few to add
to this  discussion.

Unsure of the symbol here but an interesting mix of all  Penn Central power
heads this freight through Lake Jct. taken roughly June  of 1976.

[image: Inline image 1]