Re: (erielack) Milepost Preservation

NJT hasn't moved or renumbered any mileposts.  This was on the Erie New York & Greenwood Lake line, with MP 15 just west of Normal Ave in Montclair, south/east of Montclair State.

No idea where this particular milepost actually came from...

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W RR Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM, JG at graytrainpix <