(erielack) Milepost Preservation

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-09-01-13

MP15_s.jpg (image/jpeg, 780x799 73611 bytes, BF: 8.47 ppb)

I was taking a jog the other day thru Upper Montclair and I noticed what looked like an Erie milepost along a local residential driveway.  It looks pretty authentic, the residence in question is fairly close to where MP 15 on the Greenwood Lake line is (or was, don't know how Transit now calculates mileposts, if they do so at all).

Jim Gerofsky