From: tonyhorn1_@_comcast.net
To: "EL List" <erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 12:20:42 PM
Subject: The Diamond (again)

Still no Diamond here in Alabama. Makes me wonder if I forgot to renew my first class membership. Don't think so, since I got previous Diamonds. Tried to contact Membership Chair on web site, but no response. Got into my profile on the web site. I thought in the past that a member's current membership year was shown, but could not find it this time. Had some extra $$ come in so upgraded to Patron membership and ordered some additional items from the store. Paul C., can this be straightened out?

Tony Horn
ELHS #2