Re: (erielack) Turning the calendar....

I found it interesting to see how close the EL yellow/black scheme
patterned the Erie paint design.  The shops didn't have to change their
stencils very much.  Another interesting note is that EL did paint a lot of
the GP's but only a few RS's got the new design mostly Lackawanna units.
 EL was quickly running out of money and new paint was a luxury.

Ed Montgomery