RE: (erielack) Steamtown Images--September 1, 2013 (C3241 thru C3245)

> I wasn't going to broadcast that, but to tell him privately. It was probably just simply highlighting a nearby set of filenames.
>
> We're all so grateful for seeing so many of these on a daily basis.
>
> Thanks so much, Pat,                     ....Mike

My intent wasn't to slam Pat - we all make mistakes (I'm the biggest example of that!), but I just wanted to let people know who are
keeping notes based on these captions that they aren't correct for these image - it's a matter of keeping the historical record
accurate. And I think this is something Pat would approve of - he's always trying to make those captions as accurate as possible for
this reason.

Thanks again to Pat for posting these, and please, this was not meant as a disparagement towards him!