 From: Paul Brezicki <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net; pat.moore@att.net
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 6:12 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) FW: E-L & B&H, Wayland

Love that photo of B&H ("The Champagne Trail") #4. Pat, what's your guess as
to the lading in the SSW box? There was a consignee in Bath that received
lumber, but the WOODPRO load from the consist sheets was a stopoff car (NP
3238 on PO-98 of 8/25/75 at CO) and I believe the consignee listed was the
final destination in Worcester MA. Was Gunlock Chair in Bath?

Paul B