Re: (erielack) ELHS Day at Marion 7/20/13 - Updated entertainment agenda (2)

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-06-21-13

ELHSDayMarion.jpg (image/jpeg,  7126005 bytes)

Apparently, the revised flyer never made it through, so I've attached a scanned .jpg copy
that everyone can access more easily...

Rich Behrendt