Re:RE: (erielack) Product Announcement

For final detailing and decorating, don't forget Bob Bahr's article in The DIAMOND, vol. 7, #2.

Randy Brown
> I am pleased to announce the newest model available from JJLModels.
>
> It is the Erie Bay Window caboose.
>
> The model is in HO.  Resin shell and parts, stainless steel etchings , includes trucks and couplers.
>
> These became EL, also D&H and Conrail
>
> If you would like more information, contact me off list, and I will send you more pictures.
>

> Joe Lofland
> JJLModels.com

As a very happy purchaser of four of these kits, I can very strongly recommend it. It's light-years away from using an Athearn
bay-window to do a correct Erie car, and Joe has really done his homework with these models.