Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:29:06 -0400 (EDT)

From: Smtimko_@_aol.com

Subject: Re: (erielack) Re: Speed Restrictions

I am on the road this week and away from my collection.  EL timetables were
not as user friendly as the timetables of today.  Somewhere in that  EMP TT
there should be a Special Instruction that would read something  like:

"Trains TV99, PB99, CX99, adv CX99, NY100, 2NY100, NE98, etc., etc.,  etc.,
are permitted to operate at 50 MPH unless otherwise restricted."

I believe I have seen it in EMP TT #4.  It could also be carried in a paper
Special Order or Special Instruction not part of the timetable, but
referencing the timetable.

SMT