Re: (erielack) South Paterson

Thanks so much, Vinnie, for clearing this up.  The public timetable
which I have reflects a rare time in E-L operations--Main Line, Boonton
Line, and Newark Branch, all in operation at the same time between
Paterson Junction and the junction where the Newark Branch met the
Boonton Line.

Wish that I had taken the time to ride the Boonton Line before it
disappeared.

I did ride the Newark Branch, but it was so foggy, I couldn't see
anything.  No doubt, the engineer was so familiar with the route that he
knew where the whistle posts, slow orders, and stations were.

Ken B.