(erielack) FW: New Accurail Kits for November

Any comments on the DL&W hopper?

Joshua

  _____

From: HO Hobbies [mailto:Sales_@_hohobbies.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:51 PM
To: HO Hobbies
Subject: New Accurail Kits for November

New Accurail Kits for November.  HOH price is 25% off MSRP listed (i.e.
$14.98 kits for $11.25).

Here's a link for more information to include past kits:
http://accurail.com/accurail/catalog.htm

Please order by November 15th.   What can we get for you?

Kits come with an order form to order decal sheets to number additional cars
in the same series.

For more information and a list of other kits/previous releases go to:
http://accurail.com/accurail/index.htm

To be removed from our flyer list of new product announcements, reply
"Please Remove" to this email.

Thanks,

Bill  & Mitch

HO Hobbies