(erielack) Waldwick NJ WC Tower Goosey Night Open House

Tuesday October 30. Goosey Night at the Waldwick Tower. Join members of the Waldwick Historical Society and other railfans to see the newly completed Erie Tower rehabilitation while
we discourage any “mischief” that night. The Tower is located at the corner of Bohnert Place and Zazzetti Street in Waldwick. We will be there from 7pm until 9:30pm. Bringing snacks to be
shared will be appreciated and we will have some coffee and cider on hand as well.

Questions/offers to help should go to Curt Springstead at cspring52_@_yahoo.com or (973)839-1702.