Subject: Re: (erielack) Del Water Gap domes in the gap.

Syracuse Train & Hobby?  Not exactly across the street but the only one that
ever was close - and has been gone since... well, they moved to North
Syracuse, then moved back downtown to N. Salina St., and I worked there up
until the store's demise in 1994 or 1995, at which point I went to college.
The old place was Clark's Ale House until the Landmark Theatre wanted the
space for expansion.  On South Clinton St. - I forget the cross street
there.

When IHC was importing those Rivarossi cars, you could buy those (and the
E8s) in about any paint scheme you wanted, whether it existed IRL or not.  I
remember seeing LV and D&H warbonnet E8s at some train shows.

Bill K.