(erielack) Block Line + Stoker free + Large Library (for sale)

Firstly, the free stuff, most of which is in three ring binders. This
includes the Block Line (1975 to 1990), the Stoker (every issue except the
first), and the Railroad Enthusiast Bulletin (1970 - 1990). The Block Line
especially has many well written articles, both events of the day and really
excellent history. Please contact me off list and first come, first served.
I enjoyed this material but it is time to lighten up.

Now for the strictly commercial part - if this offends, then please delete
now. A friend passed away several weeks ago and I offered to help the widow
to dispose of his library. If I had known the extent of his collection, I
might have thought twice. I have no personal financial interest in this sale
but feel the obligation to see that it is fairly carried out. There are
about 20 boxes, each a heavy back-breaker. I have taken possession of 13
boxes and estimate there are 6 of 7 more to bring home.

The books are pretty evenly split between railroad and traction
(trolley/subway). The railroad material is heavily weighted to the northeast
including many on the EL and predecessors. I might wind up splitting the
collection in half (railroad and traction) if that would facilitate the
sale. The books are mostly in excellent condition with dust-jackets.

I am looking for expressions of interest in this collection. Outright
purchase would be choice number one. I would also consider anyone willing to
be an E-Bay assistant and manage the sale on a volume by volume basis (for a
share of the sale price). I am open to ideas and if you have one please do
let me know. I cannot personally undertake the job of selling this
collection book by book.

If you are interested in a detailed list of this collection, please contact
me off list.

Thank you,

Dan McFadden

Mountain Lakes, NJ