Re: (erielack) Del Water Gap view & L&NE Bridge

I was never that familiar with Columbia.  I do remember crossing the river
using that covered bridge when I must have been around 7 or 8 years old.
 The next time we went out there, the new toll bridge had been built but
the covered bridge was still in place so that had to be the summer of '54.
 I was surprised to see how far the L&NE bridge extended west of the river.
 Plate E0063 clearly shows that.  It's too bad that the angle where the
picture was taken could not pick up the Paulins Kill viaduct.   That was
too far away in an era where there were no telephoto optics.

Ed Montgomery