Re:Re: (erielack) Del Water Gap view

Would it be possible to annotate the pictures -- individually or as a group -- to indicate whether the view is upstream or down?  I can tell, but I'll bet there are viewers who aren't familiarwith the region who would like to know.

Randy Brown
I blew the picture up 200% and can see the covered bridge behind the railroad bridge.  It looks like an add for ____ COLA is painted on the covered bridge.  There are about 6 different panels on the covered bridge painted with ads.

Peter Heimbach