Re: (erielack) Del Water Gap view--Coca Cola ad

Pat,

These are great.  I lived in Stroudsburg for 3 years and got to know this area very well.  I volunteered at Steam Town in the late nineties.  Would like to do it again, but the trip from Jonesborough Tennessee is a bit much.
Keep on loading these pictures.
Peter Heimbach