Re: (erielack) Del Water Gap view

Bob,
I'm confused as well. In these pictures, there looks to be 4 bridge
piers (3 in the river) just in front of the LNE bridge. I thought those
were for the covered bridge where the pedestrian bridge is today. But,
thinking again, the covered bridge is behind the LNE. So what were these
4 piers for? Was there an earlier LNE bridge here too?

MDC