(erielack) Scranton Stamp

This may be the closest we come to a DL&W-EL commemorative stamp.MJCSteamtown Stamp IssuedPosted on: 12:27 pm, September 28, 2012, by Dan Ratchford

43Pinterest0Share46Twitter3Email

SCRANTON — A piece of our area’s history will be featured on a U.S. postage stamp.The stamp, set to be unveiled nationwide Monday, shows an aerial photograph of the roundhouse at the Steamtown National Historic Site in Scranton.The postage is part of the Earthscapes Forever series.According to the post office, customers can get a postmark Monday at the Steamtown postal station inside the Mall at Steamtown.