(erielack) Fw: [Tri-StateChapter] Meeting tonight is on

- --- On Tue, 12/28/10, MDelvec952_@_aol.com <MDelvec952@aol.com> wrote:

Just a reminder that tonight's meeting is on. The main roads in and around Morristown are clear, and tonight's entertainment is something special.

Benjamin Bernhart just released a new book called Rails Across Central Jersey, and tonight he will show a selection of photos of the Jersey Central Railroad across our Garden State. The images are primarily from the steam to diesel years and almost all of them are previously unseen in railfan circles. Ben has a knack for unearthing great photographic collections.  A resident of Reading, Pa., Ben last presented for us at Honeywell.  He is also a very prolific author, with this his 42nd title and more in the works. We are grateful to Ben for making the trip tonight.

Tonight we conclude our election process for the 2011 year.

Hope to see everyone in what promises to be a terrific program.

The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m., the entertainment about 8:15, at the Bickford Theater at the Morris Museum, 6 Normandy Heights Road, Morristown, NJ 07960.

                               ....Mike

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey