(erielack) ok new question time

In EL in color volume 1 page 65 the top picture and caption says "C&O's interchange is full, but N&W's is empty. The American Colloid Co. boxcar is set off at the firebrick plant adjacent to the (N&W) interchange"
But the only trackplan for Marion I have come up with so far is a 1984 ZTS map. And on the ZTS it shows Leader St going Under the tracks north to south right beneth the N&W interchange, and there also appears to be a crossover between the 2 Conrail mains on top of that bridge as well. The first business shown east of the interlocking is Henry Lumber just off of Greenwood Rd.(Although it doesn't say how far Greenwood is from the interlocking). So could anyone enlighten me with some information about this firebrick company and the immediate vicinity please?

Thanks again,
Brad B
ELHS 3900