(erielack) The virtual Erie at Port Jervis

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-27-10

PJ1.jpg (image/jpeg, 638x508 70583 bytes, BF: 4.59 ppb)
PJ2.jpg (image/jpeg, 647x510 76152 bytes, BF: 4.33 ppb)
PJ3.jpg (image/jpeg, 651x512 65017 bytes, BF: 5.13 ppb)

Hello,

The Irish work crews are continuing to lay track in the yard at Port Jervis.

As an aside, the person, who is creating the excellent looking model of the Port
Jervis Erie depot, hails from Great Britain. Thus, the virtual Middletown &
Unionville Railroad project is truly an international collaboration. I am amazed
how much trackage Port Jervis yard had at one time! My friend Joe is going to
add more buildings and vegetation to the virtual Port Jervis.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
Walter Conklin