Re: (erielack) Re:REA Traffic

If I had any passengers, I'd make a light reduction first, and then add
to it.  The railroad's train-handling and air brake rules would come
into play, too.  But if I had no helpful advice, I'd do it with a series
of small reductions.  If the piggybacks were behind the coaches and they
ran into the slowing coaches, then I'd have to make a larger first
reduction to prevent that.  If the coaches were behind the piggybacks,
the small reductions would generate braking on the coaches before the
piggybacks, thus keeping the train stretched.

Ken B.