Re: (erielack) Hornell Ice and Cold Storage Company

The archives at Steamtown have the following folders.  I am sure I could find more if need be since I am working from a sub-file on a thumb drive while out of the office:

Chicago &; Erie RR--A.F.E. #C-00075 C&E--Installation of 20 feet of 3 inch water line for watering poultry in transit at Hornell Ice & Cold Storage Company plant near Marion, OH. (Blueprint in file) (VS-OH-01) 1922
Chicago & Erie RR--A.F.E. #C-00132 C&E--Side track facilities to serve the Hornell Ice and Cold storage Co., Marion, OH. Blue print included (VS-OH-01) July 26, 1922
Erie RR--Contract #03718--Erie Railroad Company and Hornell Ice & Cold Storage n.d.
Erie RR--Contract #05103--Erie Railroad Company and Hornell Ice & Cold Storage Co. - Icing of cars at Croxton, NJ and Jersey City, NJ, cancelled April 30, 1927 May 1, 1923
Erie RR--Contract #07594--Erie Railroad Company and Hornell Ice & Cold Storage Co. [City Ice & Fuel Co.] - furnishing of ice and salt at Hornell, NY and Marion, OH July 1, 1914

Patrick McKnight
Historian/Archivist
Steamtown NHS
570-340-5193
We need history, not to tell us what happened or to explain the past, but to make the past alive so that it can explain us and make a future possible.-Alan Bloom